Before you can use the callback manager, you must link it to your ValidSign account. You can link your production and test account to the callback manager. This article provides instructions on how to link the callback manager.
1. Navigate to https://my.validsign.nl and login with your login details.
2. Click on your name at the top right of the screen and click on 'Admin'.
3. Click on 'Integrations' in the left menu.
4. At Callback-URL, enter the Callback-URL which will be shown in the callback manager.
5. At Callback Key, enter the Callback Key which is displayed in the callback manager.
6. Check the desired options within ValidSign under “Select status messages”.
7. Click on 'save' to save the data.
8. Click on '', the API-Key will become visible.
9. Copy the API Key and navigate back to the callback manager.
10. Click on your name in the top right of the callback manager, and then click on 'Profile'.
11. Select the correct environment on the screen and enter the corresponding API Key.
12. Click on 'Save' to save the data. You have now successfully linked the callback manager.
Do you have any questions about linking the callback manager? Please contact the ValidSign Support Team. This can be done via firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 303 36 76.